|This page reflects the current status of an ongoing effort to collect information on Jefferson County cemeteries. The data below may change as additional information is gathered.|
|Name||Cooper Family Cemetery|
|southeast of Port Ludlow, overlooking Paradise Bay|
|S22 T28 R1E TAX NO. 1|
|Notes||A one acre, private family cemetery, established before 1910.
Property was originally purchased by Walter G. Watson from Pope and Talbot and was earlier known as the Watson Family graveyard.
|Name||Port Ludlow Cemetery?|
|on the hill above Port Ludlow, to the north|
|History||cemetery is reported to have existed during the 1800s. Some bodies were moved to Forest Hill Cemetery when it opened.|
|Notes||abandoned, location uncertain|
return to Cemetery Index Page
Comments? Phil Kohl, email@example.com